The Charlotte North Carolina area has a lot to offer. Whether you want exciting city life or the quiet country living, Charlotte has something for everyone. Charlotte's population has been growing anywhere from 5% to 10% the past few years, and shows no signs of slowing down. Charlotte has also been voted one of the ten best places to live. The city has many different neighborhoods, and there is no shortage of great food and fun night life. If you are relocating to Charlotte, you couldn’t have found a better place to live.
10 Reasons to live in Charlotte North Carolina:
- It is a perfect destination. The Appalachian Mountains are only a two hour drive to the west and the sun filled beaches are only three hours to the east.
- Charlotte N.C. was selected as one of the "10 Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine.
- "Best Cities For Black Families", the city ranked #4 of 20. Bet.com compiled data on African Americans in the cities with the largest Black Populations.
- Second largest center of financial transaction in the United States.
- Some of the best known fortune 500 companies are located in Charlotte.
- There are very good schools in and around Charlotte.
- The cost of living in Charlotte is relatively low compared to the national average.
- The weather is mild in the winter and warm in the summer.
- There are numerous Pro Sports teams: Carolina Pathers, Charlotte Bobcats, Charlotte Sting, Charlotte Checkers, and of course, it is the home of NASCAR's Lowes Motor Speedway.
- Last year, the city created 12,000 new jobs.
Charlotte, North Carolina is definitely a great place to move and raise your family. If you need help finding your dream home in a beautiful community offering numerous amenities, contact Austin Woods Apartment Homes and we can help you find your home.